Epic Games released Fortnite this year for Android as timed-exclusive for Samsung Galaxy Note 9 and soon the game came to other Android devices too, you need an invitation from someone who already has the game in order to play.
However, Today, Epic Games announced via their official Twitter that Fortnite beta is now available to play across all of the supported Android devices.
The Supported devices include:
- Google: Pixel / Pixel XL, Pixel 2 / Pixel 2 XL
- Asus: ROG Phone, Zenfone 4 Pro, 5Z, V
- Essential: PH-1
- Huawei: Honor 10, Honor Play, Mate 10 / Pro, Mate RS, Nova 3, P20 / Pro, V10
- LG: G5, G6, G7 ThinQ, V20, V30 / V30+
- Nokia: 8
- OnePlus: 5 / 5T, 6
- Razer: Phone
- Xiaomi: Blackshark, Mi 5 / 5S / 5S Plus, 6 / 6 Plus, Mi 8 / 8 Explorer / 8SE, Mi Mix, Mi Mix 2, Mi Mix 2S, Mi Note 2
- ZTE: Axon 7 / 7s, Axon M, Nubia / Z17 / Z17s, Nubia Z11
If you have any of the aforementioned devices then you can easily play Fortnite Battle Royale on your Android device.
But hold on, it is not easy as it should be. You can’t download Fortnite Battle Royale directly from Google Play Store. In order to obtain a copy of the game, you will need to visit www.fortnite.com/android from your Android device and follow the instructions from there.
You can also visit the above link from your PC and use your Android device to scan the QR code that will be shown on the screen.