Letgo is an online classified application which allows users to buy and sell products locally. The app was launched in January of 2015 by Alec Oxenford, Jordi Castello and Enrique Linares with its initial launch in the United States. It claims to be the biggest and fastest growing classified application with about 75 million downloads and 200 million listings of products. It is easy to use and users can find the best deals on second-hand goods they are looking to
purchase. It provides the ratings of the seller and buyer also providing them the option to chat and communicate with each other.
Features of Letgo v2.1.15
- With it’s easy to use and simple UI, users can search for sellers nearby or find something specific.
- Using automatic product category detection that automatically titles the product, Listing something is as simple as clicking a photo.
- People vote seller for their services so you are sure if you will be getting a good product or not.
- Helps one find best local deals on almost anything, be it real estate, a car,a laptop or a smartphone.
- Intelligently reply to the user based on your interests.
- No registration required to put up your ad or to chat with an interested party.
- Add video to your listing to make more attractive to potential customers.
- Offers private chat with people interested in buying a product.
- Share what you have been selling instantly on Facebook, or email your friends and ask them for help to get your product sold faster.
- Letgo reveals feature uses AI that makes use of computer vision in order to find items and suggested prices, titles, and categories on the fly.
How to download Letgo v2.1.15
Download Letgo and start selling your unwanted things from the d0wnload button.