Launched in June of 2001 this Google programme allows users to navigate through a virtual 3D representation of Earth based on satellite imagery. This programme is available on all computers, smartphone and tablets and allows users to see cities and landscapes from multiple angles as well as gives them the option of uploading their own data using a Keyhole Markup Language through various sources. The app is for free and you would not need to pay for any further subscription. It supports different languages. It gives a 360 degree view of satellite.
Change logs v184.108.40.2061
- The “Enable Controller option in user preferences is now turned off by default preventing red directional arrows from being displayed.
- For enhanced security, Use HTTPS for Google connections” is set by default.
- The Cache Size in this version does not rise above user specified limits and the programme does not crash when being searched on certain Windows machines.
- The LEAP API version in this version of Google earth has been been updated to version 1.0.8
- The LEAP controller sensitivity has been reduced to work according to user hand motions enabling smoother flight and greater control over user flight path.
How to download Google Earth 220.127.116.111?
To download this version of Google Earth please click on the link provided below and have a good time virtually travelling the earth.