Many times, we come to a circumstance where we have to operate a remote computer. As a result of it, we end up traveling to operate that computer. However, you do not need to do that, if you have AnyDesk v4.9 on your Windows PC. It is because AnyDesk v4.9 is a software which allows the users to connect to a remote computer without being physically present. A highly secure remote connection is established through AnyDesk v4.9 which allows the users to operate a computer. Protected with TLS 4.9 encryption and 449 bit-RSA key exchange, the security provided by AnyDesk v4.9 is similar to the one provided by the bank.
Just because AnyDesk v4.9 establishes a remote connection doesn’t mean that you have to face any sort of lagging issue. The latency rate is almost negligible, and this ensures that you have the power to control the other device seamlessly.
Features of AnyDesk v4.9
Following are the features of AnyDesk v4.9:
- Latency rate is lower than 49 milliseconds.
- Supports two cursors to avoid confusion among the users.
- It supports multiple platforms.
- Protection can be established through TLS 4.9 encryption and 449 bit-RSA Key Exchange.
- Allows you to establish a connection with a remote computer remotely.
- It can be used for free for personal use.
- For business usage, three plans are available.
- No lagging.
- High and seamless performance.
- It is the world fastest remote connection established.
You can explore other features of AnyDesk v4.9, once you download and install it on your computer.
Download AnyDesk v4.9
You can download and install AnyDesk v4.9on your Windows PC by following the steps given below.
- Download AnyDesk setup files for AnyDesk v4.9 for Windows.
- Open the downloaded file.
- Begin the installation process of AnyDesk v4.9by following the instructions displayed on your screen.
- Accept the terms and conditions of AnyDesk v4.9 and click on “Next.”
- Click on “Finish.”
You are now ready to connect with other devices with AnyDesk v4.9 remotely