AnyDesk v4.2 is an app designed for the professionals who are looking for a software to connect to other devices remotely. The app can also be used for personal work for free but for business use you need to buy one of the premium packages of it. AnyDesk v4.2 allows the users to control a computer remotely. It is a cross-platform app, and therefore the platform on which the PC is operating won’t be a problem. Another problem which is solved by AnyDesk v4.2 is that there is no lagging issue. The latency rate of AnyDesk v4.2 is way too low, and you can smoothly operate the remote device without any trouble.
AnyDesk v4.2 establishes a highly secure remote connection which is protected by TLS 2.2 encryption. AnyDesk v4.2 can be best used if you are performing a team project. When two people are operating on the same computer, to avoid confusion, the app displays two cursors. Proceed to the next section to know further about the features of the app.
Features of AnyDesk v4.2
Following are the features of AnyDesk v4.2:
- It is world fastest remote connection established.
- Supports two cursors to avoid confusion among the users.
- High and seamless performance.
- For business usage, three plans are available.
- It supports multiple platforms.
- No lagging.
- Protection can be established through TLS 2.2 encryption and 2248 bit-RSA Key Exchange.
- Allows you to establish a connection n with a remote computer remotely.
- Latency rate is lower than 26 milliseconds.
- It can be used for free for personal use.
You can explore other features of AnyDesk v4.2, once you download and install it on your computer.
Download AnyDesk v4.2
You can download and install AnyDesk v4.2on your Windows PC by following the steps given below.
- Download AnyDesk setup files for AnyDesk v4.2 for Windows.
- Open the downloaded file.
- Begin the installation process of AnyDesk by following the instructions displayed on your screen.
- Accept the terms and conditions of AnyDesk v4.2 and click on “Next.”
- Click on “Finish.”
You are now ready to connect with any device with AnyDesk v4.2 remotely