AnyDesk v4.1 is an app which is designed for the people who needs to connect with a computer remotely. There may be many different reasons for a user to establish a remote connection with another computer. AnyDesk v4.1 makes things easier for the users to develop a highly secure remote connection with a variety of security system. The best part of AnyDesk v4.1 is that even though you establish a remote connection, you won’t face any lagging issue. You can seamlessly control and operate the other device because the latency rate is quite low. If you are looking for an online team project, you should consider using AnyDesk v4.1.
AnyDesk v4.1 is a cross-platform app. It is designed for the professional and therefore has plenty of impressive apps. If you want to use AnyDesk v4.1 for personal tasks, you can use it for free. If you want to use AnyDesk v4.1 for business purpose, you have to choose one of the three premium plans of the app.
Features of AnyDesk v4.1
Following are the highlights of AnyDesk v4.1:
- It is world fastest remote connection established.
- Supports two cursors to avoid confusion among the users.
- No lagging.
- Protection can be established through TLS 1.2 encryption and 2148 bit-RSA Key Exchange.
- High and seamless performance.
- It supports multiple platforms.
- Allows you to establish the connection with a remote computer remotely.
- Latency rate is lower than 16 milliseconds.
- It can be used for free for personal use.
- For business usage, three plans are available.
You can explore other features of AnyDesk v4.1, once you download and install it on your computer.
Download AnyDesk v4.1
You can download and install AnyDesk v4.1on your Windows PC by following the steps given below.
- Download AnyDesk setup files for AnyDesk v4.1 for Windows.
- Open the downloaded file.
- Begin the installation process of AnyDesk by following the instructions displayed on your screen.
- Accept the terms and conditions of AnyDesk v4.1 and click on “Next”.
- Click on “Finish”.
You are now ready to connect with any device with AnyDesk v4.1 remotely