Many times we end up travelling and wasting a lot of time just because we need to get something done on some other computer. However, you can avoid the hustle of travelling and spending money with AnyDesk v4.0 on your Windows PC. This wonderful app allows you to remotely control a computer even when you are not physically present in front of the computer. The remote connection established through AnyDesk v4.0 is highly secure, and you do not have to worry about any security birch.
AnyDesk v4.0 is perfect for online team management where everyone needs to work on a certain project. In such a scenario, where multiple people have to work together, AnyDesk v4.0 avoids the confusion by showing two cursors on the desktop screen. AnyDesk v4.0 works extremely seamless with a meagre latency rate. It is a cross-platform app, and you can work with every device using AnyDesk v4.0. The app can be used for free if you want to use it for personal work.
Features of AnyDesk v4.0
Following are the features of AnyDesk v4.0:
- It can be used for free for personal use.
- For business usage, three plans are available.
- It is world fastest remote connection establisher.
- High and seamless performance.
- It supports multiple platforms.
- Allows you to establish a connection with a remote computer remotely.
- Latency rate is lower than 16 milliseconds.
- Supports two cursors to avoid confused among the users.
- No lagging.
- Protection can be established through TLS 1.2 encryption and 2048 bit-RSA Key Exchange.
You can explore other features of AnyDesk v4.0, once you download and install it on your computer.
Download AnyDesk v4.0
You can download and install AnyDesk v4.0on your Windows PC by following the steps given below.
- Download AnyDesk setup files for AnyDesk v4.0 for Windows.
- Open the downloaded file.
- Begin the installation process by following the instructions displayed on your screen.
- Accept the terms and conditions of AnyDesk v4.0 and click on “Next”.
- Click on “Finish”.
You are now ready to connect with any device with AnyDesk v4.0 remotely