If you are looking for an app that can remotely support and access other computers, then AnyDesk 1.3.0 BETA is the app for you. The app allows you to remotely control a device in a manner that you will feel that you are sitting in front of that device and controlling it. The app also supports cross-platform connections. You can connect a PC to PC, a mobile to PC, mobile to mobile and of course, PC to mobile. If your job involves you to connecting to remote people, then AnyDesk 1.3.0 BETA is the right app for you to provide your required support remotely. Trusted by millions of professionals, this app uses a super secure network to set the connection between any two devices. The developers have gone an extra mile with the security of this device.
The app is available for all the platforms. Another thing which is liked by most of the users about AnyDesk 1.3.0 BETA is that it has three versions. You can choose a version that best fits you without compromising with anything. In this post, we will first tell you about the features of AnyDesk 1.3.0 BETA and then we will provide you with the installation guide of AnyDesk 1.3.0 BETA.
Features of AnyDesk 1.3.0 BETA
Designed for the professionals, you will find all the required features in AnyDesk 1.3.0 BETA. Let us give you the highlights of this impressive app.
- Allows the user to establish a remote connection with other devices.
- Has three versions for meeting all your requirements.
- Establishes a highly secure connection.
- Supports all the platforms.
- High performance.
- No lagging
- Lightning fast.
- Low latency rent.
- Connections are secured through TLS 1.2 technology.
- Denies unauthorized access.
AnyDesk 1.3.0 BETA allows you to establish a remote connection that you can trust. Let us now proceed to the next section to know how you can download AnyDesk 1.3.0 BETA and install it on your Android device.
Download AnyDesk 1.3.0 BETA
AnyDesk 1.3.0 BETA can be downloaded on your Windows device by following the simple steps given below.
- Download the setup file for AnyDesk 1.3.0 BETA for Windows.
- Open the downloaded file.
- Begin the installation process by following the instructions displayed on your screen.
- Accept the terms and conditions of AnyDesk 1.3.0 BETA and click on “Next”.
- Click on “Finish”.
AnyDesk 1.3.0 BETA is now successfully downloaded on your computer and you can use it set up a remote connection with other computers and laptops.