All of us have to deal with PDF documents once in a while. If you are also someone who has to work with PDF files a lot, it is important for you to get a great PDF reader. One such wonderful PDF reader is the Adobe Reader 17.011.30080. The Adobe Reader is a free PDF reader which allows you to read the PDF documents. Even though Adobe Reader is a free PDF reader, it has all the professional touch. The app allows you to read the PDF files and along with that it also allows the users to edit it. One can highlight the important text in the document using the highlighter tool. Similarly, the sticky notes can be used to add your important points in the PDF reader.
The Adobe Reader 17.011.30080 also allows the users to create forms and create their own PDF files. The app also allows the users to open the recent and newly added PDF files right from the home screen of the Adobe Reader17.011.30080. The app is available for all the devices and it is a great PDF reader available for the Windows device.
Features of Adobe Reader 17.011.30080
Adobe Reader 17.011.30080 is a featured filled app. Here is a list of the features of the app.
- Creates a list of all the PDF files present here.
- Sticky notes can be added for adding comments.
- The app supports plenty of important editing tools.
- Reads PDF file.
- Has a magnifying tool.
- User-friendly interface.
- The highlighter can be used for highlighting important texts.
- It supports more than 30 languages.
- It supports four different kind of reading view.
Now proceed to the next section if you want to know how you can download and install the app on your Windows PC.
Download Adobe Reader 17.011.30080
Adobe Reader 17.011.30080 can be downloaded on your Windows device by following the simple steps given below.
- Download Adobe Reader setup file for Adobe Reader 17.011.30080 for Windows.
- Open the downloaded file.
- Begin the installation process by following the instructions displayed on your screen.
- Accept the terms and conditions of Adobe Reader 17.011.30080 and click on “Next”.
- Click on “Finish”.