Adobe Reader 17.011.30079 is a PDF reader through which the users can read PDF documents. It is one of the most popular PDF reader which is available out there. The app is available across multiple platforms. Adobe Reade17.011.30079becomes a must have app for your Windows device. The app not only allows the users to read the PDF documents but also the scanned documents in their computer. Apart from that, the users have the option to also edit the PDF documents. One can use the highlighter tool to highlight the important parts of the documents and similarly a sticky note can be used to add the important points in the documents. When talking about accessibility, Adobe Reade comes with a magnifier which allows the users to read the document in a magnified manner.
Adobe Reader 17.011.30079 has a user-friendly interface. The app supports more than 30 languages. With plenty of editing tools and reading modes, Adobe Reade 17.011.30079 has remained one of the most important PDF reader.
Features of Adobe Reader 17.011.30079
Adobe Reader 17.011.30079 is a featured filled app. Here is a list of the features of the app.
- It supports four different kind of reading view.
- User-friendly interface.
- Creates a list of all the PDF files present here.
- Sticky notes can be added for adding comments.
- Has a magnifying tool.
- It supports more than 30 languages.
- The app supports plenty of important editing tools.
- Reads PDF file.
- The highlighter can be used for highlighting important texts.
Now proceed to the next section if you want to know how you can download and install the app on your Windows PC.
Download Adobe Reader 17.011.30079
Adobe Reader 17.011.30079 can be downloaded on your Windows device by following the simple steps given below.
- Download Adobe Reader setup file for Adobe Reader 17.011.30079 for Windows.
- Open the downloaded file.
- Begin the installation process by following the instructions displayed on your screen.
- Accept the terms and conditions of Adobe Reader 17.011.30079 and click on “Next”.
- Click on “Finish”.