When we are alone or while we are traveling, many of us prefer to plug our earphones and immerse ourselves into music. iTunes 12.1.1 is a good music app that allows you to listen to music whenever you want. iTunes 12.1.1is the official music app of Apple. Using iTunes 12.1.1, you can listen to music and also download music. Before purchasing a song from iTunes 12.1.1, you get to listen to 90 seconds preview of it. The downloaded song can be saved on iCloud and from there on can listen to music whenever and wherever they want. iTunes 12.1.1 boasts a huge song collection of more than 45 million songs. These 45 million songs can be sorted by the users on basis of their genres and categories. Also, the songs can be sorted on basis of albums, artists, moods, and types.
iTunes 12.1.1 has an easy user-friendly interface. Navigating through the app is easy. Though iTunes 12.1.1 is available on Apple devices, one can also take advantage of this app on their Windows device too. In this post, we will tell you how you can install iTunes 12.1.1 on your Windows PC.
Features of iTunes 12.1.1
Here is list of the features of the app.
- Supports radio and play stations.
- More than 45 million songs can be found.
- User-friendly interface.
- Supports multiple platforms.
- A list of trending songs is available.
- Songs can be downloaded on iCloud.
- Videos can be sorted and explored on basis of artists and genres.
- Easy navigation.
You can explore the other features of iTunes 12.1.1 after you install it on your Windows device.
Download iTunes 12.1.1
You can follow the step guide given below to download and install iTunes12.1.1 on your Windows PC.
- Download iTunes setup file for iTunes 12.1.1 for Windows.
- Open the downloaded file.
- Begin the installation process by following the instructions displayed on your screen.
- Accept the terms and conditions of iTunes 12.1.1 and click on “Next”.
- Click on “Finish”.