iTunes 12.1.0 is the official music app of Apple devices. But you will be surprised to know that one can also use iTunes 12.1.0 on the Windows devices too. With a collection of more than 45 million songs, you will never feel the need of relying on any other app to meet the thirst of your music. The music collection of iTunes 12.1.0 is available in high quality. The app also has plenty of pay stations and radio stations which can be enjoyed by the users. The play stations and radio stations available on iTunes 12.1.0 are created on basis of the latest songs, singers, albums, genres and many different criteria. The app has a user-friendly interface.
One can download songs from iTunes 12.1.0 and store it on the iCloud. The songs can be downloaded and then can be access anytime and anywhere. From old songs to the collection of new songs, iTunes 12.1.0 has everything in it.
Features of iTunes 12.1.0
Here is list of the features of the app.
- A list of trending songs is available.
- Songs can be downloaded on iCloud.
- Supports radio and play stations.
- More than 45 million songs can be found.
- User friendly interface.
- Videos can be sorted and explored on basis of artists and genres.
- Easy navigation.
- Supports multiple platforms.
You can explore the other features of iTunes 12.1.0 after you install it on your Windows device.
Download iTunes 12.1.0
You can follow the step guide given below to download and install iTunes12.1.0 on your Windows PC.
- Download iTunes setup file for iTunes 12.1.0 for Windows.
- Open the downloaded file.
- Begin the installation process by following the instructions displayed on your screen.
- Accept the terms and conditions of iTunes 12.1.0 and click on “Next”.
- Click on “Finish”.
Now download iTunes 12.1.0 on your Windows PC and enjoy seamless unlimited music in your device.