Google Earth, developed by Google Inc. is an application that helps users explore different parts of the world by presenting a 3D image of the whole world by gathering images using satellites. The images are updated frequently by the people working on Google Earth. Users can also contribute images to the system which is reviewed by Google before they are available worldwide. Google Earth provides detailed images of the earth’s surface even in crowded areas and where humans cannot go helping people keeping track of parts of the earth where humans cannot survive such as a volcano. It is a cross-platform software available on almost all platforms including Windows, Mac OS, Android, iOS and Linux.
Features of Google Earth 5.0.1349
- Google Earth is free to use and a pro version is also available.
- It is a geographical and topographic browser which offers 3D as well as satellite imagery of every part of the Earth.
- The GIS Importer tool helps users get a thematic overlay on the Earth’s surface.
- Use the inbuilt ruler function to measure the distance between any two points marked even if they aren’t in a straight line.
- View any location and any point on the earth in 3D.
- Helps users visit locations on earth that are inaccessible on Earth like volcanoes and the top of the Himalayas.
- View all the wonders of the world and various tourist destinations as well as any part of the earth at the click of a button.
How to download Google Earth 5.0.1349
Get Google Earth from here.