Google Classroom is a complete solution for old classroom methods of teaching, grading, assignments, communicating with peers and the teachers etc. this free web service was developed by Google for creating a much simpler platform for creating, grating and distributing assignment. Students can comment their doubts under each assignment given or the study materials shared. They can also access various notes shared by the teachers and edit them. These files thus shared can be downloaded directly into your google drive. Each classroom will have a particular private code using which the students can join the respective classrooms. The teachers can schedule submission dates after with the assignment submission link may get locked. They can also grade the assignments and drop comments under them. Google Calendar is used for scheduling the dates whereas Google Docs, Sheets and Slides are used for writing and Gmail for communication.
Features of Google Classroom 4.9.352.09.46
- Automatically creates an Assignment Calendar that helps to keep students and the teachers organized.
- A due date is attached, each time a teacher creates an assignment question.
- It provides a work area inside the Google Classroom so that all the assignments can be gathered into one location.
- When a new topic is created, it will display on the left side of the Classroom Stream and, when a topic is selected, all posts that have been assigned that topic will appear
- Using the Share to Classroom extension, students can share a website to their teacher’s computer.
- Can save their work in Google Drive.
How to download Google Classroom 4.9.352.09.46?
It can be downloaded using the following link-