CCleaner from Piriform is a well known cleaning application. It is famous for its quick action protection protocols. The real time monitoring and grade – A virus protection while surfing the internet is what makes it the best in league cleaning app. Not also has scheduled cleaning sessions so the computer speed is enhanced automatically. It helps with keeping your computer safe from all sorts of unsafe elements. The free version is absolutely free and works perfectly without the Pro version upgrade but if you do upgrade to the Pro version it comes with added benefits to keep your device safe as well as to maintain your privacy.
What’s new in CCleaner 1.16.084 version?
- They amended privacy menu in CCleaner Fred version to include the option to opt out of sharing data usage with any third parties for analytical purposes.
- The font cache cleaning has been temporarily removed due to an ongoing incompatibility issue with the Windows 10 April update.
- The preference to select the level of detail on the cleaning results screen was added.
- A new privacy menu was added which now let’s you clean Internet Exploree cookies from the INetCache folder in Windows 10.
- A bug was fixed which was causing cleaning incompatibility with Firefox Malwarebytes extension.
- There were added reminders for subscription expiration on CCleaneer Professional, which wasn’t seen before in any of the versions.
How to install CCleaner 1.16.084?
- Download the CCleaner 1.16.084 from the given link.
- Once that is done, you have to enable the package installer and wait for your CCleaner to finish installing.
- It will show you when its done. Open it and configure accordingly. Then enjoy security and privacy.