Video messages up to 5 minutes are always FREE!
Use Video Messages just as you would use your email account - except instead of
typing a message, you record a video of yourself. You can send Video messages to
people who are on ooVoo, and those who haven't yet joined.
Why Use Video Messages? Examples:
- You can send a video message to an ooVoo friend whose schedule is different from
yours and who can't be online at the same time you are.
- If a friend isn't on ooVoo yet, you can simply send a video message to his or her
- Send video birthday wishes, or share exciting news with anyone in an entirely new
- You can also record your video message locally on your computer, save it as AVI,
FLV or HTM, and then upload it to a social network or a video sharing website.
How to Use Video Messages:
- If your friends are on
ooVoo you have two ways to send them a video message:
- Click the "Actions" menu and select "Send ooVoo video message". After the Video
Message window opens, select the "Add" tab to choose your Video Message recipient.
- In your Contact List, click on the "Send ooVoo video message" icon to the right
of your friends picture - you can send messages to friends who are online or offline.
- If your friends aren't
on ooVoo yet:
- Click the "Actions" menu and select "Send ooVoo video message".
- Click on the "Add recipients" (envelope icon) to add email recipients.
- In the 'Add recipients' pop up you can add email addresses manually, or import your
whole address book from top email service providers.